New Site



My new site https://www.ncpaperworks.com/ is now live!

It is still quite bare (lockdown inconvenience) but it has a proper shop, to which I have already added several items.

It was my first time on WordPress/WooCommerce so it took a bit of getting-used-to to design and set up everything. All should work properly but if you have any navigation problem on the site, please let me know, thank you!

This coincides with my first adventure in the self-publishing business, with three lavish, signed pop-up cards made in collaboration with the Australian photographer Rohan Hutchinson. Production has started and the cards should be available in (late?) January. Very exciting!

Stay tuned!

PS - Oh, and the promotion of my second publication is going strong! X. Coste's graphic novel 1984. The pop-up spread will only be featured in the first printing. Cheers!